- Kind of document. Instructions.
- DNI (Spanish identity document - Spanish citizens only): do not enter the final letter.
- Passport (including letter/s)
- To complete the application process you must pay the corresponding fee of 30,21 Euros. If you do not pay this fee, your pre-enrolment to the program will not be correctly formalized.
- Once filled out the application form and paid the fee, candidates receive an automatic message in which they are provided further instructions on how to access a Document Manager. This tool is the system through which all access documentation, as specified in the following link must be uploaded: http://www.wintour-master.eu/en/apply/application-step-by-step/. Please note that in case all required documentation is not uploaded, the application will not be completed successfully and, as a consequence, it will not be considered for evaluation.
- APPLICATION PERIODS:
- 1st period (application for Erasmus + scholarships) from 16th of November 2020 to 8th of February 2021
- 2nd period (ONLY self-funded students): from 15th of March 2021 to 29th of April 2021
For further information regarding administrative procedures or academic issues, please contact:
- 1stPERIOD: APPLICATION FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT MASTER DEGREE (EMJMD) SCHOLARSHIPS
Before filling out the application form, please read carefully the general conditions and specific requirements to be met to choose the suitable category of scholarship (more information available at http://www.wintour-master.eu/en/apply/emjmd-scholarships/.
Students are entitled to apply to only one of the two categories of scholarships at a time. Students with double nationality (of a Programme or Partner country) must choose the nationality under which they submit their scholarship application.
- Programme country
Nationals of a Programme Country (all countries within the 28 EU Member States, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey) or applicants who are nationals of a Partner Country and have been residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than 12 non-consecutive months over the last 5 years in one of the 28 EU Member States, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.
- Partner country
Nationals of a Partner Country (all countries outside the 28 EU Member States, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey) and applicants who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than 12 non-consecutive months over the last 5 years in one of the 28 EU Member States, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.
Please note that:
- The 5-year reference period for this 12-month rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for the programme an EMJMD scholarship.
- Only candidates who have applied to and have been accepted by the WINTOUR Consortium in accordance with its specific student application and selection criteria, will be eligible for an Erasmus+ scholarship.
- Students who have already benefited from an EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course scholarship are not eligible to apply for a second scholarship for the same or another EMJMD programme.
- Students can apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship to the Erasmus Mundus Action 1 joint programme (EMMC) of their choice but the number of applications must be limited to a maximum of three different joint programmes (EMMC and EMJMD together).