- Kind of document. Instructions.
- DNI (Spanish identity document - Spanish citizens only): do not enter the final letter.
- Passport (including letter/s)
- To complete the application process you must pay the corresponding fee of 30,21 Euros. If you do not pay this fee, your pre-enrolment to the program will not be correctly formalized.
- Once filled out the application form and paid the fee, candidates receive an automatic message in which they are provided further instructions on how to access a Document Manager. This tool is the system through which all access documentation, as specified in the following link must be uploaded: http://www.wintour-master.eu/en/apply/application-step-by-step/. Please note that in case all required documentation is not uploaded, the application will not be completed successfully and, as a consequence, it will not be considered for evaluation.
- APPLICATION PERIODS:
- 1st period (application for Erasmus + scholarships) from 16th of November 2020 to 8th of February 2021 CLOSED
- 2nd period (ONLY self-funded students): from 15th of March 2021 to 29th of April 2021
For further information regarding administrative procedures or academic issues, please contact:
- 2ndPERIOD: APPLICATION AS SELF-FUNDED STUDENT
Candidates in this category may find detailed information about attractive OPTIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID (grants and loans) in the following link: http://www.wintour-master.eu/en/apply/other-scholarships/.
Before filling in the application form, please read carefully the specific requirements to be met to choose the suitable category of participation fee (more information available at http://www.wintour-master.eu/apply/en_participation-fees/). Students with double nationality (of a Programme or Partner country) must choose (and justify) the nationality under which they submit their application.
- Programme country
Candidates whose citizenship is one of the 28 EU Member States: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, and Croatia.
Candidates whose citizenship is one of the following countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia, and Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYRoM).
Candidates from Partner countries who are residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the Programme countries specified above (the five-year reference period for this 12-months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for the master.
- Partner country
Candidates whose citizenship is any other country that is not specified under the Programme country category.