|(*) Only if you are or have been a URV student or staff member
To complete the pre-registration process you must pay the corresponding non-returnable fee of 30,21 euros. If you complete more than one pre-registration, you must pay the corresponding number of fees. If you do not pay the corresponding fee, your pre-registration will not be completed.
- Spanish candidates: DNI (Spanish identity document): do not enter the final letter.
- Foreign candidates: Passport (including letter/s), NIE (including only first letter) or national identity card of EU countries (as it appears in the document).
If you are a foreign candidate, you must always select Passport, NIE or identity document (EU countries) as an identify document. The option DNI is only for students with Spanish nationality.
If you do not currently have any of these documents, you can provisionally pre-register with any other identity document; however, to complete the registration process and also to request the issuance of your certificate, you must present one of these three valid documents.
- If you are a student of the URV (or you have been in the past), your data will appear automatically and the system will not allow you to make any changes. Therefore, if you find anything wrong, please contact the Secretary of the Faculty, or write the correct information in the "Observacions" field that you will find on the next screen.
- Application period:
- 1st period: from 1 March to 15 April.
- 2nd period: from 18 April to 30 May (this period will be open for applications only if there are still vacancies after the first period has expired).
- 3rd period: from 31 May to 17 July (this period will only be opened if there are still places remaining that were not filled during the previous periods).
- 4th period: from 18 July to 20 September (this period will only be opened if there are still places remaining that were not filled during the previous periods).
- For further information regarding academic issues, please contact the Master's degree coordinator.
- We inform you that if you are admitted to the 1th or 2nd phase we offer you the chance to reserve your place by paying a deposit of €400.