|(*) Only if you are or have been a URV student or staff member
To complete the pre-registration process you must pay the corresponding fee of 30,21 euros. If you complete more than one pre-registration, you must pay the corresponding number of fees. If you do not pay the corresponding fee, your pre-registration will not be completed.
- Spanish candidates: DNI (Spanish identity document): do not enter the final letter.
- Foreign candidates: Passport (including letter/s) or NIE (including only first letter).
If you are a foreign candidate, you must always select Passport or NIE as an identify document. The option DNI is only for students with Spanish nationality.
If you do not currently have a passport or other document stating the NIE, you can provisionally pre-register with any other identity document; however, to complete the registration process and also to request the issuance of your certificate, you must present one of these two valid documents.
- If you are a student of the URV (or you have been in the past), your data will appear automatically and the system will not allow you to make any changes. Therefore, if you find anything wrong, please contact the Secretary of the Faculty, or write the correct information in the "Observacions" field that you will find on the next screen.
- Application period:
- 1st period: from 3 February to 15 June.
- 2nd period: from 16 June to 20 July (this period will be open for applications only if there are still vacancies after the first period has expired).
- 3rd period: from 1 to 15 September (this period will be open for applications only if there are still vacancies after the first and second period has expired).
- 4th phase (extraordinary): from 1 to 5 October (this period will only be opened up if places are still available).
- For further information regarding academic issues, please contact the Master's degree coordinator.
- We inform you that if you are admitted we offer you the chance to reserve your place by paying a deposit of €400.